Government equity participation of upto Rs. 1 Crore in senior-focused startups
In this newsletter, I will provide an update on the startup fund (Seniorcare Ageing Growth Engine) launched by the Government of India. More public interest and less coverage or analysis.
Seniorcare Ageing Growth Engine (SAGE) is an Initiative for promoting aged-care products and services by Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MoSJE), Government of India.
It will identify, evaluate, verify, aggregate, and deliver products / solutions / services directly to the stakeholders, giving them wide choice to select the products / solutions / services that would suit their requirements, thereby improving their quality of life. The Ministry would act as the facilitator in the process while ensuring that the products / solutions / services are made available to a large number of needy people.
Selected Companies would be supported by Government equity participation of upto Rs. 1 Crore and showcased on the platform, developed by MoSJE, thereby enabling wide outreach among the users.
Steps to fill SAGE Expression of Interest
- Step 1 – Fill Company Registration Form
- Step 2 – Company can log in to fill the application
- Step 3 – Company may add more than one product / service (Expert Committee
- Evaluation will be carried out on a product basis and not on a company basis)
- Step 4 – Fill the Financial details of the Company
- Step 5 – Fill Profile of professionals/employee details
This website is compatible with desktop only. (Registration through Mobile is not compatible)
Last date for Registration: 30 June 2021
Last date for Submission of Application: 10 July 2021
For any details related to submission. Please write to us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Mobile No: +91 70601 33531
For more information, visit http://sage.dosje.gov.in/
Some relevant posts about this emerging market
- Ageing in Place services are gaining traction
- Old Age Homes to Branded Senior Care
- Rise in Teleconsultation and Digital Adoption Among Elders
- The Elder+Care Market in India
- Rise of the Silver Generation
Subscribe to the Silver Angels Newsletter to stay updated on latest developments.